Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mya's Day Out

So, last weekend Mya was driving us both up the wall. Suzanne, being the awesome friend she is, called me up and let me complain to her about it even though she doesn't always get it because she is sans child. In the theme of being an awesome friend she also offered to have Mya go to her house for the day! So, Suzanne came over the night before to sleepover and got up with the little miss the next morning. She got her dressed and combed her hair and fed her breakfast and they were off! They had fun at Meteghan Playground and she had a nice little nap in the afternoon and then it was back home for her. Seeing as it was her first day out and away from us, I asked Suzanne to take pics of their day together (and Suzanne really likes to take pictures so it was kind of win win).


Breakfast time for Mya!



All dressed up and ready to go!



Strapped in!

Hanging out at Suzanne's house (looking impressed about it too by the looks of it!)



Getting a little hair do fix up from Sarah



Hair is done and it's off to the playground!



Fun in the ball tepee! (In my opinion it is a gross idea to go in one of those, but anyways...)



Swing time!



Police officer Mya!

It looks like Mya had a fun day and I think Suzanne was pretty pooped by the end of it. Hopefully she wasn't too scarred though because we might have to ask her to take Mya while we move next weekend! That's right! It's finally upon us. We are moving to our new place in Kentville on Sunday and I can't wait/would rather gouge my own eyes out. Moving day is always a bittersweet day, but it has to be done! I just hope that this place is somewhere we can stay long term until we can afford to buy a house. Maybe by then I'll have had enough of a break between moves that I won't hate it as much. Nah...I think I'll always hate moving.

Anyways, hope everyone had a good weekend!

0 comments: