Thursday, January 20, 2011

Phil and Ted Are My New Boyfriends

So, we had been thinking of getting a new stroller for awhile but we couldn't agree on what to get. Adam wanted something with big wheels for better maneuverability, I thought we should get a double stroller so we'd have something for future use and I also thought we should get a travel system cause we'd need one someday. Well, we got all three. So pleased am I. We got the Phil & Teds Inline Dash stroller and it's AWESOME! We got it second hand from Kijiji and it came with the second seat to turn it into a double when we need it, the single rain cover, the double rain cover, the cocoon for newborn little babies, and the bug net.

I will admit that I didn't even know this fabulous invention existed until I spoke with my friend Heidi when she was mentioning she wanted one for when her little baby was born. Well, it got me thinking that I wanted one too. So, I hunted around and found one and we haven't stopped playing with it since we got it home.

Mya liked it so much she wanted to just sit in it and eat snacks all night...! Lets hope the novelty doesn't wear off!

0 comments: