Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Guess Who!

Frig ok, so last night we finally got around to carving those pumpkins we picked ourselves from the Pumpkin Festival last weekend. I thought about doing it with Mya but then thought that it would just be easier on me if she was in bed. So, when I got home from work last night I popped the thawed pie I made earlier in the month into the oven and started laying out the newspaper. I seem to remember pumpkin gutting being much more fun than it was this time but anyways...
Adam crawled away from his computer game and decided to partake in the pumpkin carving fun and I challenged him to see who could carve a better pumpkin. Just as we finished carving, the pie came out of the oven and when we were done cleaning up the pie was ready to eat. It. Was. So. Good. Much better than the one I baked for Thanksgiving.

Now, it's time for you to guess whose pumpkin is whose?


I think we're gonna run out today to get some tea lights because that's the only thing missing from these beauties.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that your's is on the left with the round mouth, and the other one is Adam's, it looks more guy-ish.