Tuesday, September 13, 2011

10 on Tuesday

Man, it's been a long time since I blogged, huh? Well, lets hope I can get back on the wagon!

1. We started hanging some pictures on the walls of our new place (finally!) and we bought some new curtains and a new hall mirror. I love them. I feel grown up now.

2. Mya drank from a cup for the first time yesterday without the spill proof cover on it and she did really well! She did it several times actually and never spilled once! But she did leave behind a super cute milk mustache :)

3. I'm now 15 weeks pregnant and I'm stuck in that in between part where you aren't quite big enough for maternity clothes but my old clothes are starting to get tight and uncomfortable.

4. We're having a house warming this weekend! Everyone is welcome!

5. Both this morning and yesterday morning Mya was still sleeping when Adam left for work which meant I was still sleeping. It makes for a long day with no Adam.

6. I don't know what's wrong with my washing machine! It makes this squeaky noise when it spins and dad thought he had fixed by lubing up some spring and then he thought maybe the machine wasn't balanced but it's still squeaking...stupid washing machine.

7. I can't wait for my birthday cause we're going to go apple picking like we did last year! Mya really likes the farm and I really like picking apples. So much so that I end up picking more than I can use...oh well, I guess that means lots of pies!

8. I think we're going to get a lot of trick or treaters this year where we live in a subdivision. We haven't decided yet what to dress miss Mya up as. I think she's still too little to really go door to door and rack up a ton of candy considering we don't let her eat candy. It would be more just for fun and to see everyone else dressed up.

9. I've become really slack at taking pictures and blogging...I'm sorry.

10. I've been thinking lately about signing Mya up for some sort of classes like ballet or soccer or something to get her interacting with other kids. Suggestions?

0 comments: