Thursday, November 17, 2011

Reasons Why Being a Grown Up Sucks

1. Being a grown up means high fiving each other when you find out that toilet paper is bogo just after mentioning we needed to get more. We did that this morning.

2. I just got off the phone with a guy from bmo. I called because I wanted to know if the 30 swipes I'm allowed with my plan included when I swiped at a bmo branch. When he informed me that it wasn't 30 swipes but 30 transactions (any money going in or out, ie. transferring to another one of my own accounts, student loans coming out automatically, Adam's pay cheque going in automatically), I was blown away and properly responded with "holy fuck!" He clearly wasn't fluent in profanity because he said, "sorry, what?" and I had to brush it off so as not to offend him because he knew nothing.

3. I argued with my 2 year old last week about why I was a person. When I told her it's because I was born that way, I still lost.

0 comments: