Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Holy moly I haven't updated the blog in 2 weeks. Whoopsie!

2. It looks like Spring is actually here! Little purple and white flowers in our yard say so.

3. Mya has become quite the little mommy. She loves to take baby Cinderella and "breastfeed" her while I feed Henry and she likes to carry her around in her makeshift baby carrier too.



4. I have an allergy test coming up next week to see what else I'm allergic to besides lobster. My guesses are: cats, dust, and pollen.

5. Howcome as soon as our batteries die in our camera and we have no more in the drawer do my children do the most incredibly cute things?

6. I've been working on Henry's birth story...stay tuned!

7. Lately Mya's been into acting silly and then having us take pictures of her. Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:


8. I'm attending this on April 21st, wanna come?

9. My mother in law is taking a 6 week trek through Europe next month. Jealous? Um yeah!

10. Breastfeeding and pumping is tiring...oy.

0 comments: