Monday, November 19, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Wow. It's been a long time since I blogged!

2. Halloween is over. Remembrance Day is over. It is now time to look forward to Christmas!

3. We put our Christmas lights on the house the other day while the weather is nice but don't worry. We haven't turned them on. We won't do that till well into December. Compared to the rest of society we're late bloomers when it comes to Christmas...even though we start our shopping in October. We just don't think it's necessary to put our tree up in November and get our kids all excited for something that's more than a month away.

4. Mya had a bit of a tumble the other day. She came down the stairs and was running full tilt when she tripped over her own feet and smashed her head into the coffee table. I'm thankful that a) our coffee table is rounded and doesn't have corners and b) that it wasn't more serious than a goose egg. We did call 811 (which is awesome, by the way! I'm glad I didn't have to trek out at 7pm with a 3 year old to wait at outpatients for hours just to find out it wasn't a concussion) and they said that she likely didn't have a concussion but to keep an eye on her.



5. I just searched "Christmas" on Pinterest. I don't know what I was thinking but after looking at 3 pictures, I'm already overwhelmed.

6. Mya spent the weekend at Auntie Elisa's house and while I was disappointed I missed the Santa Claus parade this year, I'm happy that me and Adam were able to knock out a lot of stuff!

7.



8.  I'm kind of bummed that the matching jammies I had made for the kids don't fit Henry. The neck is super big and even though I've washed and dried them a few times to try and shrink them, I think I'm going to have to safety pin the back for a couple pictures and then change him into something else for bed.

9. It's occurring to me that I'm going to have to go back to work sometime after Christmas. That sucks.

10. I am having the hardest time finding a cake stand that I like!

0 comments: