Sunday, October 4, 2009

A good day was had by all

Well, today was wonderful! I got to spend the whole day with another adult and have adult conversations and not once have someone cry or scream at me! I got to wear clothes that didn't once get drooled on or thrown up on and I even wore a bra and deodorant like real, everyday people! I think Mya enjoyed her one on one daddy time as well, but I'm glad she gave me a nice big smile when I came through the door at the end of the day. I like to think she missed me, cause I missed her lots. Adam even admitted that it was a lot more work than he thought it would be and that was without doing laundry and house work on top of it. He now thinks that his job is easier. While I was hanging out in Halifax we went shopping and I got her some cute leg warmers and barrettes.

Her hair isn't long enough yet to hold the barrettes in place though. Hopefully it'll grow in thicker soon because it's getting longer but she needs more to hold stuff in it!

Ok, time for bed. Tomorrow I'll have my girl all to myself again! ♥

0 comments: