Friday, April 23, 2010

A day with dad!

Well, this is my first time posting on our blog, but hopefully it won't be my last. Today, Mabyn had to leave to go to a funeral, so I am at home spending the day with my 2nd favorite girl in the world.

After she woke up from her terribly short one hour nap this morning, I looked at the temperature to see that it had gone up to a beautifully sunny 16 degrees. I got her dressed and out we went for a walk.....sort of.....

I let her walk around outside a bit and she was having so much fun we never actually made it anywhere. It's the first time she's been able to play outside and know what was actually going on (last time she was about 6 months old :P)

Here are a couple of pictures of the fun, and a video of her after she got tired of it all :)

enjoy






Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

Adam

0 comments: