Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. I'm tired of moving and moving day hasn't even come yet.

2. I made corn chowder today for the first time. I hadn't had it in a really long time and I think I've found out that I'm the only one in this house who likes it.

3. We finally got all the painting done in the new house. Kitchen, living room, Mya's room. Done, done, done!

4. I find this summer to be cooler than last. This year I'm able to wear clothes while IN the house. Amazing really.

5. Mya is in a phase where she only wants to wear dresses...even on days when it's rainy and cold. So those are the days we have to wear pants under the dress. There's only one clean dress left in her closet, so I'm thinkin' I should get on the laundry.

6. Our car desperately needs to be cleaned inside and out. Anyone wanna help us out?

7. Saturday is moving day. It will be a bittersweet day. I hate nothing more than moving but at the same time I know it'll be into our permanent home and good things are in store.

8. Pat and Jude's wedding is coming up! I'm getting excited!

9. I'm thinking about starting a small vegetable garden next year. I don't really know anything about growing vegetables, so I should probably start my research now.

10. This past week I've learned that green is a really hard color to like.

0 comments: