Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. I spilled cumin the other night and sucked it up with the dust buster. Now when I use the dust buster I can smell cumin. Next time I should suck up some cinnamon.

2. My second cup of coffee this morning gave me gut rot.


3. My oven is in need of some serious cleaning. I've never cleaned an oven that was self cleaning before. I don't know how to do it.

4. The fire making season is well underway! I love having a woodstove. They always make the house feel so cozy.

5. Dairy is still causing some issues for Henry. Sometimes, I think I can get away with it and sneak some ice cream or yogurt but his gut always knows if I've been cheating. There's no hiding it!

6. It is freaking cold out there tonight! Brr!

7. We got Mya a new winter jacket while we were in the city. It's a little big so I'm hoping she'll get 2 winters out of it like her last jacket. We still need boots.

8. The playroom is getting a major purge. Not just because come Christmas we won't be able to walk down there but I have a sneaking suspicion it's a fire hazard.

9. Henry's Christmas stocking is done and I can't wait to see it! Yay!

10. I think we're going to carve pumpkins this weekend! And we told Mya we could go have a look at the pumpkin people. She seems pumped!

0 comments: