Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Tomorrow is Halloween! I'm really hoping this hurricane doesn't bring any worse weather than we're already dealing with. Today it's windy and a little rainy. That isn't enough to ruin trick or treating!

2. I feel I've been rather productive while the baby is napping this morning: laundry, dishes, made puree. I should sweep the floor too but I don't wanna.

3. Christmas at the forum is this weekend! Yay! I haven't been to that in a long, long time!

4. I was going to post a video of Henry's first time on the swing at the park but blogger kept telling me there was an error when trying to post my video.

5. Mya is stoked that her Halloween costume is finished and I'm stoked that Henry's fits perfectly! We had a trial run yesterday and based on the feedback from the facebook world, I'd say it was a hit!

6. Grampie Conner was down for the night on Sunday and we took him around to look at the pumpkin people. Mya said her favorite was Woody from Toy Story.

7. Mya's preschool teacher sent every kid home with a "spiderling" from her spider plant because they're learning about spiders today at school. I don't think Mrs. M understands my thumb is not green.

8. Henry is 20lbs and only 2lbs away from outgrowing his car seat! It'll be happy and crappy. I like that right now I can take him in and out of the car without having to unbuckle him but I also hate that Mya's car seat is a pain in the rear to move around. This is just life I guess.

9. Wanna see some cuteness?

10. It seems that as long as I drink Mya's lactose free milk, Henry will be nice to me. So happy about that because soy milk was g-r-o-s-s gross.


0 comments: