Sunday, July 18, 2010

Come from awayers

It's always nice to see people you haven't seen in awhile and to meet little people for the first time. Corey, Moe and baby Jack were down visiting the East Coast and we got to hang out with their little fam this weekend. Mya was especially excited to see them and ran and gave Corey a big kiss when she saw her. That kid is so funny; sometimes she can act so shy around people and then other times she runs out and gives kisses to people she's never even met. Mya really liked baby Jack too and kept wanting to give him kisses and hugs and she was even nice enough to share the bath with him:


I think he liked her too:


I know this post was short but it's late and I'm super tired from not sleeping well the night before so I think I'm gonna hit the hay. Maybe I'll post more about our adventures tomorrow!

0 comments: