Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hang Ten

We are very fortunate to get lots and lots of clothes (new and hand-me-downs) from friends and family for Mya. There are so many that sometimes I think there's no way she'll ever get to wear them all, but I do try to put her in everything at least once. That's what happened when we were getting ready to head to the grocery store and I grabbed something from her summer clothes pile. It's a hawaiian get up made of light material and it says "Hang Ten" on the front pocket (so cute!). So cute in fact that I got Adam to take a couple pics of her before we left the house. This one is my favorite:


I love her expression and the arms are just a flailin' running down the hall. Also, you can't go wrong with this one. I saw her sitting in the bowl and ran to get the camera before she figured out how to get out.

I worry that when we move, because there aren't any lower windows, Mya won't be able to stand and look out and see the neighbourhood. The window in our dining room is just the right height for her and she likes to look out and watch the boys play basketball next door or watch the birds on the grass. It keeps her entertained when I need a few minutes to get things done and she always squeals with delight when she sees the goings on.

This is her watching Jeff play basketball next door in his driveway:


That's it for this blogger tonight! It's off to bed I go!

0 comments: