Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not So Happy Meal

Those who know me well know that I'm a stickler for healthy eating (to a degree...I still love my cookies!) and that I never eat fast food. Especially not McDonalds! They have to be at the top of my list for gross places to eat and I plan to never take my kids there. Mya's never had any junk food like chips, french fries, cookies, etc. and I consider it bad when she does get the odd ice cream or homemade chocolate cake. I'm particularly anal about her food more than my own. With that being said, you can imagine my reaction when I came across this blog http://www.babybites.info/2010/03/03/1-year-happy-meal/. I was so grossed out! And I totally agree that there has to be something wrong with it if even mice won't touch it...yuck! Food should not look like that a year after it was purchased!
Now, onto a totally unrelated topic: look how long Mya's hair is now! She can now have a pony tail in the back as well but we can't quite get the top to meet the back so she's still stuck with her pebbles hairdo for now.


And one more cutie pie picture to leave you feeling all happy inside. We got a little blow up pool for the little to help her beat the heat and she really got a kick out of it especially the part where we had to use the hose.

0 comments: