Tuesday, December 11, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Mya woke up on Friday with a fever of 103 degrees. Yesterday Henry woke up with a fever of 100 degrees. I do not like this. She did a lot of this on Friday:


2. Since Mya woke up the next morning feeling a-ok and fever free, we went Christmas tree shopping. By that I mean, we went to a Christmas tree farm and hunted down our own. In the rain and all. We ended up a lot more muddy than I thought we would.


3. It was Adam's birthday last week and we made him a cake!



4. Henry likes story time, even if it's about Cinderella.


5. Mya has been practicing her letters and is getting very good at it, if I do say so myself.


6. My bread this afternoon had a heart in it. Proof that the pb&j it was used for was made with love.


7. I'm almost done shopping. I have one stocking stuffer left to get for each Adam and Henry and one last gift for Adam then I am so done.

8. I can't decide if I should honor the preschool's request to not give the teachers gifts, or just bake them some cookies anyway. Cookies are a little something you can give without feeling like you're breaking the rules because you aren't going out and buying something and really, it won't even be wrapped. Adam says I keep finding loop holes in their rules.

9. Today is two weeks from Christmas Eve. That is nuts.

10. Uh oh. It seems I've run out of pictures! Guess that means I'm done for today!

0 comments: