Tuesday, January 29, 2013

10 on Tuesday

1. I've discovered that The Cheesecake Factory is a real restaurant and not just one that Penny works at. Go check out their cheesecake menu. Oh. My. God. Peppermint Bark Cheesecake, anyone?

2. Mya's teacher sent home the class list today and I can't wait to make valentines with her this year!

3. I also found this TOMS outlet site that sells TOMS at almost half price! Yes please!

4. Adam finished tutoring on Sunday night so that means that for the next month, our evenings are ours again. What to do, oh what to do with all of these evenings? Go to bed early! Man, I'm getting old.

5. We went for an impromptu visit to the library on the weekend. It was nice to go there again since it had been awhile since our last visit. They had new books too!

6. Wanna see some double over double bunk beds? http://www.wayfair.com/Discovery-World-Furniture-Weston-Full-over-Full-Bunk-Bed-with-Built-In-Ladder-2115-DWF1129.html Hilarious, right?

7. We bought goat's milk. Knowing that I'd be going back to work soon and that meant Henry having to give up the bedtime boobs, we thought it might be easier on Adam if we could give Henry some kind of milk/boob alternative. Cause, y'know...Adam doesn't have boobs. So I did my research and found out that a lot of kids who have allergies/sensitivities to cow's milk can still drink goat's milk because it's lower in lactose and the proteins in it are much easier to digest. Thus, we bought goat's milk. The baby hasn't tried it yet. But I've baked with it and I've had some on cereal and it hasn't seemed to bother him that way, so it's looking good for us!

8. Now just to figure out what to do with all of my free time in the evenings while Adam gets into his new routine before I actually abandon him to go to work....I know! Frenchy's!

9. I should really be spending this naptime being more productive...dishes, here I come!

10. And now to leave you with some of the cute that I get to be around every day. I didn't want you to start being jealous of me so I thought I'd share.



0 comments: