Tuesday, March 26, 2013

10 on Tuesday

1. Two days in, this stay at home mom thing is working out. Yay!

2. I'm ready for the snow to melt and the weather to warm up but not too much! I don't need 40 degrees! I just want to be able to go out without wearing a winter coat and drive with the windows down.

3. We're playing around with Henry's naps trying to figure out how to get him to sleep better at nighttime. This is my first project as a stay at home mom.

4. Henry has started doing things that Mya does. She puts her hands up dramatically to tell a story? His hands go up. Unfortunately, they landed in his hair this lunch hour while they were covered in peanut butter and jam.

5. We still haven't taken down the streamers from the birthday party. It feels nice to be festive, so why not?

6. I've become an avocado fanatic lately. It's so good and it goes with everything!

7. I just spent the last hour + coloring some freshly printed spring pictures with my daughter.

8. I'm watching this tonight: http://www.hungryforchange.tv/ I am excited!

9. I've been really craving cheese lately!

10. We've become slack lately at taking pictures. I think I'm probably going to regret it later.

1 comments:

Blogger said...

You can earn $20 for a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.