Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. This weekend is Mother's Day weekend. I haven't bought my mother a card yet and I'm not sure what to get her. I'm sure I'll think of something.

2. This weekend we are headed to Halifax to do a little house sitting while my mother in law is away. We'll only be there for the weekend because we both have to work on Monday, but it'll be fun to get away and play house in someone else's house.

3. Why, why, why has it been raining for 2 weeks with only 2 days of sun!? I'm not even exaggerating. That's the sad part. Hopefully the sun will win out in this weather battle cause I'm tired of being cold in my house.

4. So, the Conservatives won with a majority government. Not sure how I feel about that, but it's not good!

5. After spending Easter weekend in Cape Breton and realizing that the highlight of Mya's trip was Adidas the cat, Adam's started thinking we should get a cat. We've looked at the SPCA's website and we can't decide between Lou, King, and Richard. Adam's picks are King and Richard but I can't get on board. I prefer Lou. None of this is official though...we aren't even sure our landlord allows cats but we're thinking about it.

6. My 2011 Census package came in the mail about a half hour ago and I'm already done filling it out. I think I might be the first person in Canada who has it done. Go me. Want me to fill yours out too?

7. Animal crackers are oddly addictive. I can't tell if it's the feeling like a child, or the sugar. Probably both.

8. I feel like I'm battling daily headaches. I don't think that's supposed to happen. They suck.

9. We've booked a trip to visit friends and family in Ontario this summer. We're really looking forward to it!

10. Mya is doing awesome with her words...she can say lots of them now and it seems like she whips out a new one everyday.

0 comments: