Monday, January 30, 2012

Snow Day Skating

Adam had an unexpected snow day again today (talk about long weekend...Friday AND Monday? Why didn't I become a teacher?) so we decided to do something fun instead of just sitting around the house. At first we thought swimming would be a good family activity but Adam felt it would be too annoying with it being winter and having to get 3 people changed in and out of swim suits. I was game. I even tried mine on to see what the damage was and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be:

35 weeks

So, instead, we strapped on some skates and hit the rink. This was Mya's first time skating and yes, even though she slipped and almost fell (a lot), she did really great! And yes, I understand skating at 35 weeks pregnant is probably not advisable but in my defense, I'm not 2 years old and feel confident enough on skates to keep a standing position, and I didn't really skate. I was mostly the photographer.

0 comments: