Sunday, February 5, 2012

10 on Tuesday on Sunday

1. It makes me happy when Mya wants to watch cartoons and sees something on ToonRetro that catches her eye. Right now she's watching Jem and the Holograms! Hell ya!

2. Adam went to Cape Breton yesterday for over night. It was only one night but it was enough to make me grateful I'm not a single mother. Oy!

3. Adam is bringing home the rest of my needed supply for my cloth diaper stash so this means I can start the prepping process! So very excited am I!

4. I woke up this morning sneezing and stuffed up and chopped it up to allergies but then I noticed Mya also had a runny nose (which she never gets) and I'm worried she's getting sick. I still think mine is just allergies. When is Adam getting home?!

5. I had my first cup of coffee (real coffee...caffeine and all!) this morning that I've had in a really long time. It was delicious and well needed.

6. I've been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions lately and this is all new to me. I didn't get any last time and while part of me thinks "yay! It's time to meet the baby and not be pregnant anymore!" another part of me thinks "I should probably stay pregnant for a few more weeks just to be safe."

7. I'm getting my dresser for the baby's room tomorrow which means I can put away all the clothes that are sitting in the crib and start putting other things away. Then the baby's room will be done! Yahoo!

8. Mya's tooth is just starting its journey on changing a different color. I don't think it's really noticeable to other people and if this is as bad as it gets then that's really not so bad at all. You can hardly tell it had a little accident.

9. We still haven't nailed down a full baby girl name! If this kid pops out and it's a girl she might just be known as Baby Girl Conner for a little while.

10. Must. Stop. Sneezing!

0 comments: