Friday, February 10, 2012

36-37ish Weeks

Alright. The countdown is on. My last day of work is the 24th and I want it to hurry up and get here. I don't know why. I don't go to work until 5pm so I'm still home all day and it gives me a nice break at the end of the day but I think it'll be nice to know that I can go to bed early, wear sweats all day and spend some last minutes as a family of 3 before we become a family of 4. With that being said, we are slowly running out of time as a family of 3 because I'm now 36-37 weeks (I say it that way because I've been crap at taking timely belly pics this time around and I know I'm somewhere between those two weeks).

I never realize how big I am until I see a picture of myself and then I think "yowza!". No wonder it feels like there's no room in our bed for both of us. I think I have opposite anorexia (if there even IS a term for that) cause I definitely think I'm smaller than I am and think "Man, I look pretty good" and then see a picture and realize the opposite is true. It happens when I'm not pregnant too. "Oh wow, I'm having a really skinny day! Break out the bikinis!" and then photos pop up later and my mind thinks "wasn't this my skinny day? oy..."

Anyways, I have the baby room pretty much done except I need to take the car seat from the closet and put it in the car so I can load the closet up with other things that are taking up space in the corner of the room. THEN the room will be complete and I might share a picture. Oh, and we need to hang things on the wall...but that's the easy part. The hard part right now is keeping the cat out and from thinking that that room is her own personal getaway that we painted and set up just for her. Dumb cat.

Alright, I'm off to enjoy this beautifully sunny day!

0 comments: