Thursday, February 9, 2012

French Braids!

So I had been thinking lately that it would be cute if Mya sported those double french braids you see on some kids. Kind of like this:

And seeing that I was a victim of the french braid when I was a child, I knew all about how to do one so I figured it couldn't be that hard. And it wasn't, except her hair is rather fine and shorter near the front. But I tried.

It came out looser than I would've preferred but I think it's still cute! I didn't have a lot of hope of it staying in all day but I was surprised that it did! At least until I left for work. The only parts that came undone were at the front where the pieces were a little shorter and we ended up just clipping those back. I suppose it would probably get better if I practiced it but now that I've done it, I don't know if I want to do it again. We'll see I guess.

Coming soon: new belly pic!

0 comments: