Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas leftovers

Ok, so I'm not gonna lie. We still have our Christmas shower curtain up and it's the end of January. Don't mock, you know you also have some sort of Christmas paraphernalia that got left up by mistake that you're too lazy to take down because all of the other Christmas themed items have been packed away until next year. So, now what to do? I would rather have up the Christmas curtain than the crappy dollarstore one we had up before it but I don't want people to think we're crazy christmas folk who can't let go of the season. If real, non plastic shower curtains weren't so expensive (the non ugly ones) then we'd just go get a new one (there's one at walmart i saw a long time ago that I really like). So tell me, is it really that bad?

0 comments: