Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two blogs!?

Who has time to write two blogs? I barely have enough time to write one, let alone have enough interesting stuff to write about. One of the bloggers I stalk (unshamefully so) has twins (BABY twins!) and manages 2 (two!) blogs! Am I impressed? Yes. Am I inspired yet again to make mine suck less? Yes also.

Speaking of being a blogger stalker, I always wonder if people who blog know that there are strangers reading their blog. I mean, I wonder if amateur blog people know that there are friends of friends of friends reading their blog. (Is there anything less than being an amateur blogger cause if there is then that's me). I always wonder if there are more than the 2 people I know about who read my written rants and I always get excited when I see I have a comment...sad, I know. I've often wanted to comment on an amateur blogger's blog (did I just use the words blog/blogger too many times?) but I worry they'll start to think they're being stalked (which they are) and snub the comment! It's their fault really. They should stop writing things that are so interesting to me.

Wait. Maybe it's not them. Maybe it's me! Maybe I'M the one with the problem. Maybe I have a stalking problem! Nah, that can't be it. I would LOVE if my blog was being stalked! (and who wouldn't?!)

0 comments: